Once again, the weather is looking really iffy for later today and tomorrow so we are postponing the show.. We will post a make up date when we have it planned!
With how wet everything is from the snow melting today and more snow/rain coming on Friday night and Saturday, we are going to delay the jumper show another week. Sorry for the delay, but we need to have the parking area and warm up arena useable. Thanks for understanding and we hope to see you next weekend! And we hope the weather finally cooperates!!!
Due to the weather, we are delaying the jumper show until Saturday Feb 16th. Please spread the word to anyone you know coming and we hope to see you next weekend! Thanks!
Check out this link for all the info on the ICP Symposium in Ocala with Yogi Breisner, Linda Zang, and David O’Connor!