Saturday January 25th Jumper Show Postponed!

Sorry we have to postpone the jumper show again, but we have a foot of snow and the temperature has not been above freezing since Monday. We will be planning to have the show in the next week or two- once the forecast is looking a little better and this snow is gone so we have a place to park everyone! Details will be posted on our website and facebook page. Thanks!

Jan 11th Jumper Show Postponed until Jan 25th!

Due to the freezing rain today and the predicted heavy rains all day tomorrow, we are postponing the jumper show. Tentatively we are set up for Saturday Jan 25th. Check back with us that week to see if we are having it for sure or not- everything is always up in the air a bit this time of year with the weather! Thanks!