Destination Farm is situated in the heart of Area II Eventing. We are right down the road from Maryland HT, about 20 minutes from Morven Park HT, Rubicon HT, Seneca HT, and Loudoun HT, and less than an hour from Surefire HT, Middleburg HT, Waredaca HT, Redland Hunt HT, and Difficult Run HT. This location could not be better suited for competing and schooling off the farm!
We frequently go cross-country schooling at Loch Moy Farm and Morven Park, as well as the many cross-country schooling days after the events in the area. We are also right down the road from Woodstock Equestrian Park, which is over 800 acres and includes 16 miles of equestrian and hiking trails. Woodstock is adding an outdoor blue stone 230’x350’ ring, as well as a Beginner Novice and Novice cross-country course designed by Eric Bull. Our farm also connects with great trails along the Monocacy River and lots of land to condition and hack on. It’s an event rider’s dream location!
Situated on over 40 acres, Destination Farm has excellent facilities for boarding and training the event horse and rider. In addition to being the trainers here, Suz and Natalie are also the managers of the farm. Being this highly involved in the care and training of the horses ensures a high standard is met with all aspects of your horses. Jessica Markiewicz also joins the Destination team as our barn manager/assistant trainer. Learn more about Suz, Natalie, and Jessica’s backgrounds on the “About Us” page.
Facilities and Care include:
- 17 fields/paddocks for small group and private turn out
- Main barn has twenty-five 12×12 stalls with mats
- Shed row barn has four 10×12 stalls with mats
- Main barn is attached to indoor arena
- 70 x 200 indoor arena with mirrors, skylights, and sand/rubber footing
- Full-length tack lockers for stall and field boarders
- 80 x 200 outdoor arena with bluestone, sand, and rubber footing
- Full show jump course
- Small dressage arena
- Exceptional hacking with trails and great places to condition and gallop
- Several cross-country courses located nearby
- Top quality hay and grain fed up to three times a day
- Field board is limited to a small group and includes run-in shed, grain twice a day, and blanketing
- Many improvements planned
- Active competition and cross-country schooling schedule
- Farm trailers available for shipping for an extra fee
- Part of the staff lives on the premises to ensure 24-hour care
- Heated bathroom
- Heated and air-conditioned office/viewing room
- Two wash stalls with hot and cold water
We currently have a few stalls open!
Contact us to set up a tour and see why Destination Farm is such an exceptional destination for event riders and horses!